Some people have a studio, some people have a press, but I prefer a stew...



Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Almost a Year

Well, it has been a little while since my last post I guess. This is now day four of sofa sick time for me and I am increasingly annoyed though also increasingly less ill feeling. If only my head would empty out of yucky stuff and my brain ability would return.


Fun was had in the last year, work was done, trips were made, and none of it was recorded on the internet. Gasp!

This year I think I shall return and type a bit for fun. Alas, this typing exercise was a brain check, and now it is tired so I must end here.

Except to point out the adorable dead, stuffed, Arctic fox from the Field Museum at which I am now a member. I heart Chicago.

No comments: