My voice is gone and of I try to use it I end up coughing and feeling all the stuff filling my lungs. Yum. This is my new job illness I suppose. Today is the last day of the "camp" and then we have a teacher week to get ready for the real school year. It has gone better than my head teacher predicted. I have been a good communicator to parents and tried to be a helpful staff member as much as possible. I am looking forward to learning about the schedule for the year and spending less time idle outside, though it was a nice way to get to know the other teachers and all the kids in my building.
I must throw together my lunch and take my silent self off to school. More to come!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment