Or perhaps not. But I am on the go all the time. I have my iPhone to help me spend endless time responding to work emails. And these emails aren't even from my full-time job. I have my trusty Spore to help me hide my head in the sand. I must confess that I agree with some of the lower star ratings--it's very cool but a lot of it is pretty fluff with no in-game effect. Still, I have enjoyed my carnivorous war assault on numerous species and planets. There has been much destruction in the world because of me and my little Pokey species.
There are back-to-school nights, college classes, Morris gigs, and family weddings on the East Coast in my immediate future so I will be trying to stay afloat throughout. Wish me luck. On the home front, the True Love has been chatting with many people who could assist us (for a fee) in improving our East Bay estate. Construction is in our future.
I must go and breathe more.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment