
So you might have wondered where I have been lately. Have I been making sushi and adorable bento lunches? Have I been working hard? Have I been changing numerous diapers? Have I been filled with anxiety about having too many jobs? Yes, it's true. These things have all been happening with absolutely no documentation here.
However, tonight I have popped on just to relay some geeky news after a sleepy staff meeting and concurrent with a beer to stave off the heat somewhat. Ack! This weekend the True Love and I became silly owners of iPhones. I discovered the annoying gap in good AT&T coverage had become smaller so that we were no longer in it and therefore would be able to use iPhones in our home. Yay! Now I can see my Google calendar, the True Love can sync his info with the computer, I can play Tap Tap, and we can share and sync lists with Zembe. How Northern California of us. We went in our hybrid to get our Apple iPhones and then stopped at the farmer's market to buy some heirloom tomatoes. Eek. Such a cliché!
In other geek news, I pre-purchased my copy of Spore a few weeks ago which will be released on September 7th. Like I have nothing better to do with my time... Oh well. I do have to keep supporting the True Love's industry now don't I?
Now I will go drink my beer and be with the familia. Hasta la prochaine.
However, tonight I have popped on just to relay some geeky news after a sleepy staff meeting and concurrent with a beer to stave off the heat somewhat. Ack! This weekend the True Love and I became silly owners of iPhones. I discovered the annoying gap in good AT&T coverage had become smaller so that we were no longer in it and therefore would be able to use iPhones in our home. Yay! Now I can see my Google calendar, the True Love can sync his info with the computer, I can play Tap Tap, and we can share and sync lists with Zembe. How Northern California of us. We went in our hybrid to get our Apple iPhones and then stopped at the farmer's market to buy some heirloom tomatoes. Eek. Such a cliché!
In other geek news, I pre-purchased my copy of Spore a few weeks ago which will be released on September 7th. Like I have nothing better to do with my time... Oh well. I do have to keep supporting the True Love's industry now don't I?
Now I will go drink my beer and be with the familia. Hasta la prochaine.
No comments:
Post a Comment