Some people have a studio, some people have a press, but I prefer a stew...



Thursday, November 6, 2008

Closet

We just ate and watched Donnie Darko and then read the director's interpretation on Wikipedia. I also had the true love listen to the Tears for Fears version of Mad World which was covered in the movie more plaintively with a piano and cello (no 80s synthesizers).

Before (after pole and molding were removed):



During (we were very happy with the color/s):



After (double hangers, shelves, and pull out rack upon which to drape my skirts because I hate skirt hangers---later I will show you it with clothes which is much less pretty):

3 comments:

Franny said...

I am trying to leave a comment. It is very difficult but here goes. Very nice closet!

Michael Olsen Craig said...

Go Mom! Way to publish a comment!!!

Michael Olsen Craig said...

Also: Love the ... is that fuschia?