Next, I will show dated photos of a sushi-making extravaganza. We invited friends over to make a big variety!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
My Mother Has Complained a Few Times, So...
Here I am, quickly posting between umpteen other things I am needing to do! First I have to say how amazing it is to be excited about an election and to have it work out well! I am sure we are feeling a lot prouder to be American . An older sibling at my school said to me he wished he was fourteen so he could vote for Obama next time. How cool is that?
Next, I will show dated photos of a sushi-making extravaganza. We invited friends over to make a big variety!
Next, I will show dated photos of a sushi-making extravaganza. We invited friends over to make a big variety!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment