Some people have a studio, some people have a press, but I prefer a stew...



Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's a Brand New Day

So, house color choice is coming right along. I love love love something we have done and the true love loves 2/3 of it and could live with the remaining 1/3 if we can't do even better. So that's in hand.

The mother arrives today so I suppose she can longer say she is bored by my blog--perhaps she can write the next post! Here is the art room all calmed down (if you consider swaths of very bright fabric calm) and covered for the transformation into a bedroom. There is only so much I am able to cover up but it does make it look much more tiday. You can see the Aero bed ready to go along with numerous unfinished creative projects...


Here is a close-up of some languishing rigid-heddle weaving. I really need to finish that up!



I tried doing Zumba along with YouTube which was entertaining, although my computer room is way too small. There are some classes around here and I am thinking about trying one soon. Now I should finish preparations. Only a few hours to go!