It is still kind of a big topic but it is all about intersections so big is now okay. Big is the new small. Now I just have to keep writing it. If only starting was the new finishing. I am a little panicked about having a deadline imposed by someone else and do not have faith in my ability to actually complete it. What can you do, though? Off to re-stick it to the wall...
Monday, July 13, 2009
Yes, Yes
I know I only did some weaving discussion, and I haven't been back here because I have been trying to write. I just made a map of what the hell I am doing for my master's project. It kind of seems more like a cohesive whole all of a sudden. It took a few tries to draw what would make sense to me, but I think I managed it. I hung it in the hall so I can use post-its to put up article titles that address the various sections. And I just heard it fall.... Oops.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your mother is bored again.
Post a Comment