Some people have a studio, some people have a press, but I prefer a stew...



Saturday, June 19, 2010

Living or Non-Living?

Well, I may be among the non-living at this point due to the late hour. Boy can those Montessorians party! So much for a quiet night at work. I have greatly enjoyed the exchanges between the many individuals and schools this weekend, and I look forward so much to tomorrow and the following weekend for more learning. Of course I intended to sleep early but I strayed from the path, along with some lovely co-conspirators. I even got a free beer from the Bulgarian, trombone-playing bartender. How's that for a wild night. He obviously enjoyed the discussions of Waldorf and potty training.

Now I must sleep so get a few hours before my last day. But the next shift arrives on Wednesday. I end with a picture from my airport departure but it is a nice visual of beer, which I enjoyed tonight. I look forward to more Montessorian late-night gatherings.


Tomorrow I check out bright and early and move on to Madison, Wisconsin after a day of classes. Wish me bus luck. I will wave goodbye to the new friends as they fly out from O'Hare. Sniff.

No editing cause of the beer and the weariness. Edit yourselves.....

No comments: