Some people have a studio, some people have a press, but I prefer a stew...



Thursday, March 27, 2014

Anybody Still Here?

It is a cool day here in Davis, with little droplets of rain from time to time. I have been waiting for the results of my drug test/physical to confirm that I am indeed now employed (sans benefits) part-time by an actual library!!! Maybe tomorrow. I have an emergency badge with my picture that shows that it will happen soon.

I worked (volunteered) at the Toy Library this morning, and did some homework in my sweetie's office-- UC Davis is on Spring Break this week. Now I should do some more work but suddenly I find myself here and thought I would write something. That class blog languished quickly, and it was accessible by other students so this one is more fun and secret. Maybe there is no one who will even read it...

Life is good and the prospect of income is a happy thing too. It has been 80 here recently, and quite lovely, but now it is cool and rainy and the variation is enjoyable. I have to work on getting more sleep at a reasonable hour (less Minecraft, Game of Thrones, and reading, and more employment may help this?), but there are few reasons to get up early these days so it all works out.

No picture today, but I will remember how to upload pictures again soon. Or perhaps this visit is just a fluke....

No comments: