I decided to go with Project WILD and Project Learning Tree (sorry Project WET) and chose bears and trees as my foci. I wrote proposals with the activities I had chosen and my objectives and will send everything off tomorrow via email. I double checked that it was all good with my boss and so now there is a plan for the science class.
I smelled the flowers from my garden and Berkeley Bowl that I have on my desk.
I made index cards for each subject area covered in my class and then gathered all the books and resources I could find in my house and covered the dining room table with them. Won't the true love be surprised. I had to add three leaves and really, four would have been better. I sure have lots of books for kids.
And then I tidied, did a Bhangra workout dvd, showered, and talked to my study buddy who has a serious deadline to finish her writing and it is dealing with the lack of clarity within the paperwork for the Master's program. Aaarrrggh! This means she will be drinking martinis and lounging by the pool in August while I try to analyze qualitative data using grounded theory. Boy will I be jealous.
Now I am off to make a delicious fruit salad for later and return some movies so I will be ready in case I am to meet my new companion in Azeroth. Yay Azeroth! And then bright and early tomorrow I get to get my replacement gold crown (the temporary broke again on Saturday). My dental work may come to a stopping place for weeks at a time!
Check back for four more days of productivity this week. You will be amazed.
Now I am off to make a delicious fruit salad for later and return some movies so I will be ready in case I am to meet my new companion in Azeroth. Yay Azeroth! And then bright and early tomorrow I get to get my replacement gold crown (the temporary broke again on Saturday). My dental work may come to a stopping place for weeks at a time!
Check back for four more days of productivity this week. You will be amazed.
No comments:
Post a Comment