Some people have a studio, some people have a press, but I prefer a stew...



Monday, March 24, 2008

Busy Day

I have had high productivity today which is a nice change. I also had the pleasure of running into and old bookbinding friend and her 11 month-old. I played with them at the park and visited which was lots of fun. If you plan on having a wedding and need beautiful printed invitations or other wedding accoutrement you should stop by her website: Milkfed Press. She does beautiful work. It almost makes me want to get wed. Almost.

In Beatles news, Neil Aspinall who was one of the men behind the Beatles and ran Apple Corp. died today of lung cancer. You can hear a lot from him in Beatles Anthology, an excellent Beatles bio series (you can borrow it from me).

Now I have to do my daily article for the true love and assemble my class reader. I spent 1 hr and 15 min today photocopying, and I forgot one book I needed to use. Oy vey.

No comments: