Some people have a studio, some people have a press, but I prefer a stew...



Friday, March 21, 2008

I Lied

The Beatles' White Album Stanford thing actually happened in February. Sigh. But this is the correct year. Today I found downloads that let me make pretty folders and others to help me procrastinate by playing Sudoku with numbers or colors. I found a bunch of articles too and rejected some I already had. I found free audiobooks at LibriVox which is an interesting site. I have some fun surprises for the true love and I to listen to on our drive South. He is making unhappy noises as he looks at the traffic online. He's in denial about the holiday weekend. Good thing I have many, many hours of stuff to listen to. And we can even watch a movie on my laptop until the battery wears down.

Wish us luck!

No comments: