Today, after many weeks of planning, is finally Tribute Day! For who, you ask?
For my graduate school Study Buddy extraordinaire!!!
For my graduate school Study Buddy extraordinaire!!!
She eats Thai food with me before class. She phones me to check in and talk about progress. She cheers me when I am ready to quit the program. She is also having a hard tine and, somehow, knowing that makes my hard time less annoying, or at least less related to my lack of ability and more about the work load. She already has one Master's degree which is an inspiration to me as well. And she says I am smart and tries to boost my confidence which is always helpful, and we save each other seats in class and roll our eyes at the same people. She is skilled at looking deep within herself. We met last semester and have been in the same seats ever since.
If I achieve any sort of Mastery this year it will be because I had such a great Study Buddy. She is frustrated these days, and likely falling behind as I am even though neither of us is working a day job and we have no small children running underfoot. She needs your encouragement, so feel free to leave her a message of support today. I appreciate all of the encouragement I am getting from my friends at large (some have Master's degrees of their own so they dispense excellent wisdom) but today it's all about Ms. B., my full-time Study Buddy! Thanks for everything, and now stop reading this and get back to work! Class is tomorrow and there is a lot to be done still. I will also get back to work.
1 comment:
Would love to leave a message but, alas, you provided no such link...
- bru
Post a Comment