I am sitting inside on the computer. I am indoorsy like that. The last of the sopping laundry is in the dryer and the washer will just have to sit full of water until tomorrow. So there. I made a brave attempt to tackle my taxes just now but found that I was still waiting for some information so I got to stop. Yay!
There is more Beatle-related news this week: the movie Across the Universe came out on DVD on the 5th and it arrived in my mailbox today. How very exciting! It has 2 discs of movie goodness which I will get to watch soon. And yesterday I finally went to see Juno which was wonderful. I bought the CD right after. The true love and I will have to see it together now.
Now there is a James McAvoy movie (probably mediocre but who cares) and some knitting beckoning me in the other room so I will away. Here's where I wish I was today:
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment