Some people have a studio, some people have a press, but I prefer a stew...



Saturday, February 9, 2008

Pants on Fire

I lied yesterday. That is to say that I tried photographing my lovely needle felting in daylight and it still looked like crap. Sorry. You'll just have to see it in person. So what did I do instead? Well, the true love and I were a little cranky this morning, but then he went on the roof and cleaned the gutters and the skylights. I hacked the roses. Later the true love played Beatles songs on the guitar and we sang. We might have made a few bucks if we had played down on the corner. I played the tambourine! Now we are making dinner and who knows what is next. Everyone is a little cheerier and we are listening to the Juno soundtrack. There is our sad little Saturday story.

And I finished my scarf. Pictures will come.

No comments: