Some people have a studio, some people have a press, but I prefer a stew...



Monday, January 14, 2008

And the Holidays are Over




At last I feel like I can relax. The Wassail has ended and we will be consuming potatoes for a few weeks more, but the schedule somehow feels more clear (which it really isn't). We had quite an hour or two at our house, including a Sellinger's Round done through sundry rooms. I love that we have a circular flow! I have some substitute work this week as well as many other things but no more parties at my house for a while. I did finish the true love's gloves which look spiffy and even have his phone number sewn into them in case he loses them as he fears he will.



I have a few projects I need to start now -- delicious furry baby alpaca bunnies are among them. And perhaps I will actually go and see Juno today. I saw Atonement last week which I enjoyed greatly in spite of its having scenes of war that seemed highly and depressingly accurate. We hit the Bat Cave again this morning along with everyone else in our neighborhood so I am feeling very virtuous and more awake then yesterday, a day spent recovering from the Wassail. Perhaps some work for my art class will be accomplished today as well. You just never know...

No comments: