Last night was quite a colorful evening in San Francisco. We started out to go to dinner and a circus on BART. A poor young woman who was motion sick vomited on a couple of other women just before we got off the train. She had just been standing next to Joshua a moment before! Then we went to a tapas restaurant to meet some friends for food. We had the worst restaurant experience in terms of service that I have ever known. The staff disappeared for at least 15 minutes after telling us there had been some confusion about Joshua's dinner order. We had waited for 45 minutes for it before we could get their attention to ask. We stood waiting to pay for more time with no one in sight, and then at last got our bill which had shorted us our happy hour prices. I don't think we will be back, but...
The circus was amazing, as most in the Bay Area are. We saw Habitat, by Sweet Can Productions. Wow. That's about all I can say. So the evening improved dramatically and we made it home before the storms. Yay.
I also restarted the Dashing gloves and did pretty well working on BART. I checked Ravelry today and there are less than 200 people in front of me in line now so I should be on soon. How terribly exciting!!!
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment