Some people have a studio, some people have a press, but I prefer a stew...



Friday, January 4, 2008

C'mon guys, let me out. I have to push the button...

So Timothy Tiptoes has been having some digestive issues and is in the midst of a food experiment. For the moment he is staying inside as he is under 24-hour surveillance, but he really wants to go out, even though there is an enormous windy, rainy, storm happening, with trucks blowing over and everything. At last I have figured out why he is fussing so much about it, standing on the art room table, looking out the window intently. It's the hatch...


The hatch is under the neighbors house and Timmy likes to spend lots of time in there. Once we heard him meowing and went over to look for him. Timmy had somehow gotten under the neighbor's house and the hatch was closed so he was meowing to be let out. He's obviously been doing important work over there, and now we are cruelly keeping him from it. I empathize with his problem, really. It is clearly obsessing him.



Hopefully there are more cats under there taking care of the job for him. We better hope so...

No comments: