Some people have a studio, some people have a press, but I prefer a stew...



Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bunnies Ho!



I finished my two adorable fuzzy bunnies today and am very pleased with the outcome. It is amazing what you can make out of a square and some ears. I innovated their little looped yarn tail and think they are just right to embellish their rears.



Oh! Did you ask for just one more photo of these delicious concoctions? I would hate to say no...



I will be delivering them to their new owners in Tucson on Friday and we shall see what sort of reception they get from the young damsels. I think I will be making more as they are quick and easy as well as pleasing. They are also very soft as I used baby alpaca. I think others may want one. You should post your requests here.

Julia came over today and knitted with me. She was very encouraging, reminding me that I have actually been finishing many craft items recently (this is not my usual habit) and giving me permission to frog (rip out) my expensive striped Noro scarf. It is in a fussy ribbing pattern and was unenjoyable and slow going. We frogged it. Now I can research more easy ways of making gorgeous stripes with it.

I spent some of the day enjoying Whiskerino where my friend has been one of many men photographing their beards growing from scratch over the last few months. It is a fun site and has themed pictures. Today was movie scenes. At this second the site isn't loading but I am sure it will be up again soon. People who do not enjoy an untamed beard may wish to steer clear, however.

For now it is back to the endless enjoyment of Ravelry (if you read this, Thomas, you should see about getting on the waiting list for the site). Tomorrow just may be library research day before tea and talk at bookbinding.

4 comments:

uvulabee said...

I don't believe I have ever seen such bunny-riffic bunnies. I'm not usually one for "those are so CUTE" but couldn't seem to stop saying it yesterday.

j0zzzz said...

Fabulous bunnies! Excellent tails! All around niftiness!

Myranthia said...

Thank you! Now they have adorable hearts to carry also!

Michael Olsen Craig said...

The girls *adore* them. Thank you so much, dear sister!