So I spent all of today in my pyjamas, enjoying my first day of my own truly really Ravelry invitation. I enjoyed adding photos and information about things I had made, though I have more to post. The storm hasn't really hit us but it has been a little rainy I guess. No exciting power outages to speak of here in our house. Sigh. Timmy watched the hatch a bunch and then, tonight, we decided to let him out because he seemed to be digesting so well lately. Well that's over. Maybe he just has a grass allergy... We have picked out his next trial food which is a delicious blend of salmon and whitefish. It should allow us to test out something other than chicken, which he has had lots of over the years. Perhaps he is simply bulimic. That would explain everything, though the vet I saw last, who seemed a bit cynical, might suggest that as he is overweight we should ride out the bulimia until he is a little lighter and then treat it. Hmm.
Tomorrow I may go see a matinée of the movie Juno, if I am good and do some work towards my so-called Master's degree first. I am doing well on Joshua's first glove so perhaps tomorrow I will complete it. That would be swell. It might cheer him after today's sad demise of George MacDonald Frasier, the Flashman author.
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment