Some people have a studio, some people have a press, but I prefer a stew...



Thursday, January 31, 2008

More, More, More

More scarf knitting, more Bat Cave, more petting the kitty, and even (at long last) more Warcraft on the server of Ravelry guild fame. Now it is time for more sleep before more work tomorrow.

3 comments:

Michael Olsen Craig said...

I found a short piece of non-fiction just now that I thought you'd like to see. It's about spinning, and also even mentions Morris Dancers -- I couldn't keep myself from sharing it with you.

Of course, you'll have to register to read it, but it's free. (It's a site I'm starting to use as a feedback community for my writing.)

Anyway, the stary's titled "Spinning Your Own."

Myranthia said...

Nice find, brudda. Is your stuff up there too?

Michael Olsen Craig said...

Just a Limerick for now. Another bit of a story coming in the next week... I'll be posting early drafts for feedback, so don't look for anything with much polish...

You can find my submissions off of my profile.