Some people have a studio, some people have a press, but I prefer a stew...



Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Heath Ledger

So a talented actor is dead today. This news was troubling somehow or at least it felt like a waste. Perhaps we should all watch one of his movies this week. I particularly enjoyed 10 Things I Hate About You as well as Brokeback Mountain.

Today I worked at my old school from 9 to 6 and then had Morris practice. I like my friends. We had fun. But there is nothing much else to say. Except that the true love shaved his beard while I was out and left a sort of a soul patch in its place. Hmmm. I think he will shave that off tomorrow. He is tired and I think I will go start a new book which Jonathan lent me, as the Robinson Family has met their happy fate. Tomorrow will be bat cave and knitting/sewing with Julia I hope. I will have to show her TomTom and all his lovely beards and costumes which were shown to me today. Yay for Tom and Pat! G'night.

No comments: